Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Raider Pics

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Raider Pics

    For anyone interested I have some photos from the Powell Valley Burton game on Photobucket. Got some pretty good one if I do say so myself.
    Check them out and let me know what you all think.

    http://s104.photobucket.com/albums/m...well%20Valley/
    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raider Pics

    nice ones
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raider Pics

    have you ever considered becoming a photographer for a news paper?

    I have talent why not get paid for it

  4. #4
    Inactive Member retiredteach's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    853
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raider Pics

    Very good pics. I saw several missed blocks on PV's part.
    You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."

  5. #5
    Inactive Member wyattyap's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    343
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raider Pics

    awesome pics hawk
    Have u ever played the game of FOOTBAll before?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member N2SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 15th, 2002
    Posts
    182
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Raider Pics

    I used to be a part time photographer for the Coalfield,Post and Star. I stoped about 5 years ago when my stepson started playing varsity football.He graduated last year but I still like shooting Burton.

    I'll always want a little more than I already have.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •